Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blog Post 4: Technology Assessment 2


     Wow, I had no idea how much technology was available at my fingertips.  I thought I was pretty up-to-date with my technology skills.  When I look at the powerpoints I use to present content, I thought knowing and creating those powerpoints made me pretty tech savvy. Now that I have been introduced and used additional Web 2.0 tools, I feel I have strengthened and increased my Web 2.0 portfolio. I no longer feel like I am not able to use these tools or any others that come my way. As I was using this new technology I was already thinking about other ways to apply their uses.
     My weakness about technology is getting comfortable using it. It is a little intimidating at first. I will need to read and reread the instructions just to make sure I am not going to mess anything up.
     Now that I know where to look for new technology, I will be able to keep current with the technology as it comes along.  I will continue to check Web 2.0 lists for the latest tools and their uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment